SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" scrapbooking paper (coordinating colors)
- Geo & triangle templates
- 1/2" ribbon
- Hole punch
- Glue stick
- X-Acto® knife
- Bone folder
- To print the templates, click on the "See Project on JoAnn.com" link (below). Draw the template onto the cardstock and cut it out. Punch holes where designated by the template.
- Fold along the dotted lines, use a ruler and bone folder to create straight creases.
- Assemble the box and glue on the designated tabs. Glue on the triangle accents to the Octagon box.
- Thread ribbon through the holes and secure closed with a bow. For the Octobox, thread the ribbon in the holes across from each other in a star pattern to hold the box shut when tied.