SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5/8 yd of 3 fabrics – white, gold, pink
- 18" pillow form
- Basic sew supplies
- Cricut® Machine and lettering cartridge
- Gold glitter iron-on paper
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
- Use 1/2" seam allowance.
- Cut 2 pieces 11"x19" from pink fabric.
- Cut 2 pieces 4"x19" from gold fabric.
- Cut 2 pieces 6"x19" from white fabric.
- Follow Cricut manufacturer’s directions and create “BE MERRY” iron-on.
- Center “BE MERRY” onto white fabric front and iron-on.
- With RST, sew white fabric to gold and gold fabric to pink.
- Repeat with back pieces.
- With RST, sew front to back, leaving and opening for turning.
- Clip corners and turn right side out.
- Insert pillow form and slip stitch opening closed.