SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tape measure
- Acrylic Paint
- Measure the foot width and length stool to acquire the amount of fabric needed to cover the stool. Allow an extra 1" for seam allowance.
- Use a pencil and trace where the legs meet the stool bench. This indicates where the fabric is NOT to be stapled.
- Remove the stool legs and paint. Allow to dry.
- Mark the stool and fabric at the halfway point on all sides.
- Place fabric face down on work surface. Place the stool on top and line up the marks.
- Begin to staple the fabric to the bench. At the corners, fold the fabric to create a clean end and staple.
- Add trim or fringe as desired.
To view a video tutorial, visit: youtube.com/watch?v=Ibvcw94_Avg