SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® SCARFIE: Cream/Black, 5 balls or color of choice
- Lion Brand® crochet hook size J-10 (6 mm)
- Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle
- Tape measure
- About 40 x 56" (101.5 x 142 cm)
- 13 hdc = about 4" (10 cm).
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- 5 strips are crocheted then sewn together to make throw.
- STRIP (make 5)
- Ch 28.
- Row 1: Hdc in 3rd ch from hook (first 2 skipped ch do not count as an hdc) and in each ch across – you will have 26 hdc at the end of this row.
- Row 2: Ch 2 (does not count as an hdc), turn, hdc in each stitch across.
- Repeat Row 2 until piece measures about 56" (142 cm) from beginning.
- Fasten off.
- Sew long sides of Strips together to make throw.
- Weave in ends.
- ch = chain
- hdc = half double crochet