SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd. plaid fabric
- 6" leather or pleather
- 1/2 yd. lining
- 1/2 yd. medium fusible
- 6" zipper for smaller pouch or 9" zipper for larger pouch
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- All seams are 1/2" unless otherwise noted.
- Cut 8-1/2"x14-1/2" plaid fabric, fusible and lining for smaller pouch.
- Cut 11"x16-1/2" plaid fabric, fusible and lining for larger pouch.
- Cut 8-1/2"x5" of leather/ pleather for smaller pouch and 6"x11" for larger pouch.
- Press fusible to wrong side of fabric.
- To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
- Make 5 scallops on each end of leather/pleather. Place scallops trim at bottom of pouch so they are equal on front and back. Sew trim to pouch near edge of scallops.
- Sew zipper to the top of pouch, sew lining to inside of zipper.
- Close the sides of pouch and on the lining, leaving lining one side open to turn. After turning pouch right side out, stitch opening closed.